leave your message in here thanks !
edit ? Look up, there's a link "edit", cheers ! Suggestions, ideas, everything is very welcome ! Thanks ! Please don't forget to sign and date.
New Media Arts Links to School of Media Studies
Questions and Answers
A Question: What are "Brieves"?
- Oh, maybe, in my English schools they used these words for the paper on which the subject of research is proposed ... do you have a word people would be more likely to understand?
- N.B.: New Participant Brook Hsu uses the term "brief".
- Perhaps "Thesis" connotes something on the order of "Brief".
- Are "brieves" "briefs"?
- Wikitionary User Brian 0918 has "brieve" on his Hotlist; otherwise Your Servant does not find it on Wikitionary.
- Again, it is possible that "brieves" could be "theses".
- This Question might want to go to the Wikiversity:Colloquium.
TO DO LIST
About the architecture of the division :
- "The various Departments articulate their architectures, classes, and Discussions. Truly Teaching could not be only online; and much Learning can result from discussion." Understand this and apply this thinking in the architecture. My belief is Wikiversity is a place to "accumulate" experiments, not compare and create definitions, it's not as "cannibal" as Wikipedia ... I LOVE WIKIPEDIA THOUGH !
- Create a page for each new brief.
- Make an attractive layout, with titles headlines, colours, thematics...
- Create images and galleries.
- Propose some answers to the first brief, myself
- Contact people to raise opinion, compare positions ...
and if you feel like adding me tasks, please do, PLEASE DO !
- School of Art and Design Make sure we have links to our school within this page
- Fine Arts Portal and also Media Portal Make sure we have links to our school within this page, let's exist here.
Simple notes, not to forget
- To create pages and think of the arhitecture : Topic: namespace. Departments and subdivisions link to learning materials and learning projects. Subdivisions serve to organize several related departments. For more information on subdivisions and departments look at the Naming Conventions.
- Colloquium, and experienced Users.
- Repalce the opposition teacher and student by Participant and perhaps User