your user page seems a copy
- Hello CSM,
- your user page seems a copy of this wikipedia article w:Cigarette Smoking Man.
- Please see: Wikiversity:What Wikiversity is not
- "A duplication of other Wikimedia projects. While Wikiversity complements other Wikimedia projects, it will not simply duplicate their content. So, if you want to read about a topic, you may be better off visiting, say, Wikipedia or Wikibooks, but if you want to learn about this topic, you can do so at Wikiversity. Learning materials will be created and used on Wikiversity, but materials on other projects may also be used as learning materials themselves or even places to consolidate this learning, i.e. writing an article, manual etc based on what you've learned. There may be some overlapping, but each project will maintain its own focus."
- Also worthwile reading: Wikiversity:What is Wikiversity?
- How to Cite from Wikipedia.
- Everybody can copy and paste. But few can make something else from what they read. Come on, let's make a learning experience from this. What is your view on this ? ----Erkan Yilmaz (my talk page, wiki blog) 06:44, 24 September 2007 (UTC)
Your account will be renamed
23:28, 17 March 2015 (UTC)
06:04, 19 April 2015 (UTC)