Confirming edits on the English Wikipedia.[edit source]
Per your request, this confirms that my signed comments on your English Wikipedia talk page are my own. —Moulton 01:30, 27 February 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks, Moulton. AGK 12:18, 27 February 2011 (UTC)
- I have reviewed your discussion with Moulton on your WP talk page, . I am prohibited from intervening, in any way, on WP, in what might be considered disputes between editors where I am not a "primary party"; however, I will comment here that I consider your response sober, thoughtful, and fully correct. And patient, to boot. --Abd 19:20, 1 March 2011 (UTC)
Respecting your wishes not to participate in reflective learning[edit source]
- Rv/archive: I don't want to continue that discussion. Please respect that. —AGK
Not a problem, Anthøny. Per your wishes, I have moved the record to my own userspace. If, at any time in the future you decide you want to participate in the analysis of my failure to introduce into WikiCulture the 20th Century concepts of Due Process, Evidence-Based Reasoning, Human and Civil Rights, Fair Play, Truth and Reconciliation, Restorative Justice, and Best Practices for Ethical Governance of a Democratic Educational Community, you are more than welcome to participate here, per local policy.
Moulton 12:55, 4 March 2011 (UTC)
- AGK, if you consent, I would examine that "record," and comment. You could later, should you wish to take the time, review that and approve or disapprove. You may also, of course, if you wish, remove this entire section. I suspect that Moulton will be again blocked here, in short order, from his continued activity elsewhere; however, if he is blocked, I would continue to support that fraction of his activities that might have some shred of value, through what can still be done nondisruptively in the case of blocked and banned editors. I do not have any opinion that there is value in your personal attention to this, at this time, I'd let you know if that opinion changed.
- Moulton, however, by consenting to this removal from your talk page, for the first time, AFAIK, showed some kind of cooperation with the idea of allowing people to decline discussion, previously he'd have tried to restore it at least once, with snarky comments. --Abd 13:18, 4 March 2011 (UTC)
- Abd, how many times have I told you — everyone has an unalienable and God-given right to remain ignorant. See also the most recent time I reminde you of that. —Herr Professor Doctor-Engineer Moulton the Silly Diagnostic Analyst of Pervasively Dysfunctional Systems Hopelessly Overrun by Incorrigible Cluster/B/Folks 13:29, 4 March 2011 (UTC)