Jump to navigation Jump to search
I am a third year Psychology student at University of Canberra
For Motivation and Emotion i am currently writing a book chapter on Evolutionary theory of emotion.
- Favourite dogs are German Shepherds
- I love to travel, some of my favourite cities i've been to are Madrid, New Orleans and London.
2018 Book chapter edits:
- 14:23, 29 August 2018 - Added an idea to a discussion section on suicidality in the elderly, and provided an article on the topic.
- 14:52, 29 August 2018 - Made a suggestion for the user on the Confirmation Bias Motivation page to revise sentence flow on a particular section called "The Benefit of the Doubt". The first link will take you to the page and the second link will take you to the discussion section where my suggestion is posted. 
- 17:04, 31 August 2018- Fixed a spelling error in the title for the Chronic Pain and Maladaptive Behaviour page
- 17:05, 31 August 2018 - Fixed a grammatical error in a subtitle for the Anger Evolution page
- 17:22, 19 September 2018 - Fixed grammar and added bullet points for structure
2015 Book chapter edits:
- 16:25, 17 October 2018 - Fixed numerous grammatical errors and fixed awkward sentences
2014 Book chapter edits:
- 17:15, 10 October 2018 - Fixed multiple spelling and grammatical errors
- 15 October 2018 - Asked a question about the formatting of tables in book chapters