- I am currently studying a Bachelor of Science in Psychology at the University of Canberra.
- Third year student.
- Enrolled in the unit Motivation and Emotion for semester 2, 2017.
Please use the attached link to find my book chapter on Emotion Perception for the the unit Motivation and Emotion. Link to emotion perception book chapter
Please note to view the social contribution, the time and date stamp in each sentence contains a link to the relevant page.
- 23:32 on 29 August 2017: Made a social contribution on the chapter oxytocin and trust, regarding an internal link to include in the 'see also'. The internal link was a previous book chapter completed in 2013 on oxytocin and emotion.
- 14:33 on 03 September 2017: Responded to a moodle forum post regarding the topic development assessment and how to find available topics.
- 13:22 on 18 September 2017: Made a contribution regarding Wikiversity conventions for headings on the page emotion and learning.Provided the author with the comment provided by James on my book chapter page.
- 14:30 on 18 September 2017: Suggested that the author resize the image used in their overview in the book chapter positive thinking as a cause of emotional problems, to make the key readable. Provided a link to the Wikiversity media help page to assist with execution of this suggestion.
- 22:41 on 18 September 2017: Changed the formatting of the references on the page counterfactual thinking motivation by adding a hanging indent to comply with APA.
- 05:48 on 19 September 2017: Discussed my changes to the references formatting on the discussion page for the book chapter on counterfactual thinking motivation. Explained the process for adding a hanging indent to assist the author with future references or to help others.
- 06:33 on 19 September 2017: Made multiple minor edits to spelling throughout the book chapter social movement motivation.
- 06:44 on 19 September 2017: Drew the authors attention to the minor spelling edits I had made to their book chapter on social movement motivation.
- 11:17 on 19 September 2017: Responded to a moodle forum post regarding the tutorial 3 recording.
- 12:05 on 26 September 2017: Responded to a moodle forum post regarding peer feedback for the book chapter assessment. Provided the link to my book chapter to prompt discussion and feedback.
- 14:27 on 18 October 2017: Responded to a moodle forum post on external links. Posted a link to an article on Wikimedia commons outlining the process for embedding a video. Posed a question regarding whether or not the guidelines for using pictures from this source extended to other media such as videos and audio.
- 22:11 on 18 October 2017: Responded to a moodle forum post prompting others to provide feedback on the progress of my book chapter.
- 17:16 on 20 October 2017: Responded to a moodle forum post regarding images and figures. Outlined the process as given by James on a previous post as to how to upload an image found on google images, to wikimedia commons and then to Wikiversity.
- 23:10 on 20 October 2017: Responded to the a moodle post regarding how to discuss concepts found in the textbook. Directed the other student to a prior moodle post in which James had provided comments on this topic.
- 22:32 on 21 October 2017: Responded to a moodle post on quiz development. Posted a link to a help article on Wikiversity regarding quizzes.