I am currently a third year student at UC studying a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and majoring in Applied Psychology.
I am currently enrolled in the Motivation and Emotion unit
Interested in pursuing Forensic Psychology.
My Book Chapter
My book chapter will be on Intimate Partner Violence Motivations.
The following are social contributions that I have made throughout the semester.
- 5:38PM 28 August 2017/ 9:24PM 3 August 2017 - Thanked Sonia for providing starter reference. And thanked James for wiki heading correction
- 10:00PM 3 August 2017 - Provided article for user MMMRH9416 on the good lives model of offender rehabilitation
- 1.51PM 16 October 2017 - Provided article for user u3114890 on multilingual motivation
- 2.14PM 16 October 2017 - Added two book chapters under "see also" for user Georgia.wb on her topic about online dating motivations and gender
- 2.54AM 17 October 2017 - Added 'see also' link for user CazaF and referenced their image according to APA.
- 3.21AM 17 October 2017 - Provided hanging indent template for Holly Kingham
- 8:40PM 18 October 2017 - Italicised journal articles in reference list for the cannabis and positive emotions page
- 11:25PM 18 October 2017 - Made a suggestion to Meerab about sub-headings and how to italicise journal names in references.
- 6:42PM 19 October 2017 - Suggested some possible terms for user u3144362 that she could link to other wikipedia pages.
- 7:37PM 19 October 2017 - Thanked user u3122707 for their feedback and article suggestions.
- 6:14PM 21 October 2017 - Made a suggestion to Morgan about the use of imagery and found some previous book chapters for him to use.
- 8:07PM 18 October 2017 - Provided guidance for a student on the Moodle forum
- 9:10PM 18 October 2017 - Started a Moodle thread for clarification on the use of case studies.
- 10:21PM 18 October 2017 - Shared my page on a social contribution Moodle thread.