Jump to navigation Jump to search
My name is Brittany, I am 22 years old.
I am in my 5th (and hopefully final) year of a double degree in Psychology and International Studies.
Things I like:
- My 2 cats, Edgar and Allan (pictured to the right)
- The Tomb Raider games (2013 onward)
- A number of other games, including Ni No Kuni, Hellblade, Assassins Creed.
- Dying my hair different colours. I currently have white blonde hair, but I've also have purple, pink and green as well as my natural brown and a complete shave.
Link to my LinkedIn page: LinkedIn
2018 Motivation and Emotion Book Chapter
- posted to the Motivation and Emotion UCLearn site discussion board (discussion board post).
- Contribution made to Anorexia nervosa and intrinsic motivation page. Suggested a brief look into external pressures and provided a reference article
- Contribution made to Familicide motivation. Suggested a option for a case study on 'filicide' and provided a link.
- Contribution made to Meat-eating motivation. Suggested an article to help research.
- Contribution made to Endometriosis and emotion page. Suggested the use of a hanging indent for references and provided the code for doing so.
- Contribution made to Goal setting motivation page. Suggested an article to help research.
- 17:53, 20 October 2018: Provided a guide for properly captioning figures in APA style for Mindfulness and Flow page
- 18:07, 20 October 2018: added a div tag with padding to blue example boxes to bring text away from the borders of the box making it easier to read on Guilt and empathy page
- 14:10, 21 October 2018: Impulse buying motivation. Added a suggestion to add more content between headings and subheadings to help with chapter flow
- 14:23, 21 October 2018: Online disinhibition effect. Suggested an article for possible use.
- 14:49, 21 October 2018: Emoticons, emoji, and the electronic communication of emotion. Added a suggestion to add more content between headings and subheadings to help with chapter flow.
- 14:58, 21 October 2018: Endometriosis and emotion page. Added hanging indent to references code
- 15:22, 21 October 2018: Gender transformation motivation. Fixed the existing image captions to be in line with the APA style
- 15:30, 21 October 2018: Mental illness identity movtivation. Added div tag with padding to blue statisitic box for more readability.
- 15:46, 21 October 2018: Body image and emotional well-being. Fixed image captions to be inline with APA style and added the place to link multimedia assignment when the time comes
- 15:53, 21 October 2018: Gym and positive emotion. Fixed a small error in image captions
- 16:01, 21 October 2018: Flourishing. Added a div tag with padding to blue example boxes to bring text away from the borders of the box making it easier to read
- 16:07, 21 October 2018: Evolutionary theory of emotion. Added code for a hanging indent into the references source code.