Currently enrolled in Motivation and Emotion. Completing my final semester studying a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Bachelor of Sports Coaching and Exercise Science, as well as a Graduate Certificate in Sport Analytics at the University of Canberra.
- Talk:Motivation and emotion/Book/2017/Passion and well-being This is a link to the social contribution I made. I recommended an article I thought the user would find useful.
- Talk:Motivation and emotion/Book/2017/Time perspective and happiness#Research suggestions - I made a suggestion to look at cultural differences in time perspective using ZImbardo's time perspective inventory.
- Talk:Motivation and emotion/Book/2017/Mindfulness and flow - I recommended looking up some works by Thich Nhat Hanh, a Vietnamese monk who has written extensively on the topic of mindfulness. I have found he uses some relatable examples when explaining the concept which makes it easy to read and understand.
- Talk:Motivation and emotion/Book/2017/Evaluation apprehension - Gave feedback on the introduction to the page. I found it really effective and thought using real-world scenarios were a great way to start a chapter.
- Talk:Motivation and emotion/Book/2017/Parental pressure on children to perform in sport - Gave feedback on the layout of the page. I found it flowed really well and was broken up nicely by the headings. I also suggested an article that investigated the effect of different social and motivational factors on sport participation.
- Talk:Motivation and emotion/Book/2017/Sound and mood - found an article looking at the effect of noises in restaurants on patrons. Thought it would be useful as its a real world application and is a little bit different to looking just at the effects of music.
My book chapter will be on the Dualistic Model of Passion (DMP)