Pad Kra Pao Gai
One of the most well known dishes in Thailand is called Pad Kra Pao Gai (ผัดกะเพราไก่).
Most places such as small street food stalls or even big restaurants have Pad Kra Pao Gai. Recipe of Pad Kra Pao Gai(Chicken)
will be discuss in this article It is often cheap and the taste is remarkable. Also, it is quick and easy to cook.
One reason why Pad Kra Pao Gai is famous is because it has a very simple recipe. Also, Pad Kra Pao Gai is a dish that does not require too many
ingredients. It is best served with hot jasmine rice that has a fried egg on top.
To cook Pad Kra Pao Gai required ingredients are
- 15-20 Basil leaves
- 5 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 5-10 Thai chillis
- 125g green beans finely chopped
- 500g lean mince chicken
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1½ tablespoons cooking oil
- A pinch of sugar
- Add the oil to a pan over high heat.
- Wait until the oil has heated up.
- Add the chilis and garlic to the pan and stir for roughly 10 seconds.
- Add the minced chicken with a spatula and add the garlic.
- When the chicken is nearly done place the green beans in.
- Add the fish sauce, oyster sauce & a pinch of sugar.
- Stir for 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat off, and add Thai or Sweet basil and stir for 5 seconds
- Serve with a fried egg on top of the rice.
- "Pad Ka-Prao recipe". mylittlethai. Retrieved 7 October 2014.