Who am I?
My name is Taylor M. Username: u3143187
I am a third year psychology student.
I hope to become a psychologist working specifically with children.
I am currently writing a book chapter on the emotional consequences of childhood neglect.
You can view the Wikiversity page Childhood neglect and emotion here!
Feel free to comment and give me feedback on the page.
Contribution to other pages
The following is a list of social contributions I have made to others within the unit and the general internet community:
- 1.20, 27 September 2018: Discussion post about feedback on user pages
- 10.46, 10 October 2018: Discussion post 'Cheat sheet for Wikiverisity'. Helpful for myself and people
- 10.18, 21 October 2018: Discussion post: Asking for help for headings
- 9.07, 15 October 2018: Wikipedia contribution: Added and created a table of the types of neglect with case studies presented in an image form.
- 20:16, 28 August 2018: Feedback given to Wikiversity page on Mental illness identity motivation. Appraisal of the work done and guidance that the writing style should be simply enough for all readers due to it's content.
- 10:41, 28 August 2018: Feedback given to Wikiversity page on Voluntary Missing Persons. Appraisal of the work done and helpful link to correct APA format.
- 4.56pm, 14 October 2018: Feedback given on Wikiversity page on Outdoor Education and the Self: 'Hyperlinks and case studies'. Suggestion for user to make the page more reader friendly by using more hyperlinks and case studies.
- 05:15, 14 October 2018: Feedback given to Wikiversity page on Cognitive Dissonance and Emotion: suggestions on more recent literature and linking back to topic question.
- 11.55, 17 October 2018: Feedback given to Wikiversity page Arousal and Sport Performance: link given to improve APA formatting and suggestion to limit the 'Also See' section to conserve word count.
- 12.05, 17 October 2018: Feedback given to Wikiversity page Childhood Trauma and Emotion: suggestion to check that all literature is meeting the marking criteria.
- 10.10, 18 October 2018: Feedback given to Wikiversity page Counterproductive work behaviour: helpful citations given and a suggest from a section on study counter productiveness
- 10.23, 18 October 2018: Feedback given to Wikiversity page Educational motivation in Indigenous Australians: suggestion to add work from AIME- mentoring program and an additional government policy document on Aboriginal education
- 10.33, 18 October 2018: Feedback given to Wikiversity page Anorexia nervosa and intrinsic motivation: appraisal of the work done and suggestion of case studies and adding DOI's, link given to help
- 10.43, 18 October 2018: Feedback given to Wikiversity page Mystical experience and emotion: expressed confusion on the topic and suggested a clearer definition of the topic. Also, suggested an overview of mystical experiences in different cultures
- 10.52, 18 October 2018: Feedback given to Wikiversity page Endorphins and Motivation: warning about making the neurological jargon readable for a intelligent lay person
- 12.15, 18 October 2018: Feedback given on Gambling Addiction Motivation: suggested adding preventative measure for individuals, organisations and health professionals.
- 12.25, 18 October 2018: Feedback given on Meat-eating motivation: suggested that more empathises be put on cognitive dissonance and gave an idea for structure
- 12.36, 18 October 2018: Feedback given on Sexting Motivation: two articles suggested to add peer pressure as a motivation and cyberbullying as a consquence.
- 12.43, 18 October 2018: Feedback given on Surrogate motherhood motivation: error found in hyperlinks, resource given that instructs how to properly hyperlink.
- 10.42, 19 October 2018: Feedback given to Behaviour Automaticity: suggested paragraph structure change and links given to help with this
- 10.58, 19 October 2018: Feedback given to Abortion and emotion: suggest paragraph structure, including links for people that been help and noted that references were not formatted correctly. A link was given to show how to quickly format references.