Hello! and welcome to my Wikiversity page.
My name is Sara and I am a student at the University of Canberra.
I am passionate about human behaviour and human emotion. Since High School I have been interested in why people do what they do.
My favourite activities include drawing, painting, and of course eating. I am into real crime documentaries and tv shows. I am obsessed with watching TED Talks, it doesn't have to be psychology related, I found something really relaxing in listening to people talk about something they really know about (expertise).
This year as a part of my assignment I am writing a book chapter for the Motivation and Emotion Book I chose differences between guilt and shame because I found that it is a topic that personally I would like to understand better. I found really interesting that even though shame and guilt may have a similar things and may come from the same place they have a very different impact in people's life.
- 14:16, 1 September 2018 - Added External Link (TED talk) to Loss aversion (Book chapter 2018)
- 14:45, 1 September 2018 - Suggested an article in the 'discuss' page in Guilt and empathy (Book chapter 2018, discuss page)
- 12:39, 2 September 2018 - Added external link (TED talk) to Fecal disgust (Book chapter 2018)
- 12:29, 3 September 2018 - Added external link (TED Talk) to Veteran transition to civilian life (Book chapter 2018)
- 12:34, 18 October 2018 - Added external link (TED Talk) to Chronic pain and maladaptive behaviour (Book Chapter 2018)
- 01:56, 19 October 2018 - Suggested an article in the 'discuss' page in Guilt and empathy (Book chapter 2018, discuss page)
- 15:47, 20 October 2018 - Added Hanging indent to references to Methamphetamine and emotion (Book Chapter 2018)
- 15:08, 21 October 2018 - Fixed heading casing in Mystical experiences and emotion (Book Chapter 2018)
- 15:34, 21 October 2018 - Added timestamps for social contributions in User:Kelly.ng988
- 9:57, 1 September 2018 - Tweeted a TED talk about understanding shame with the hashtag #emot18 - Click here to see tweet