User:SB Johnny/Killerchihuahua and Moulton
This page is for Moulton to ask questions of KillerChihuahua (KC for short) regarding her part in his being blocked on the English Wikipedia several years ago, and likewise for KC to ask questions of Moulton regarding his own actions. Aside from the two of them (and me, SB_Johnny), anyone else reading along shouldn't post here, but you can use the talk page if you really must comment.
Please keep both the questions and answers as brief and direct as possible. Please avoid hyperbole or statements that would even loosely invoke Godwin's Law. Assume good faith, and when discussing either one another or other parties, please abide by the Foundation's resolution regarding BLP.
- Thank you, SBJ. My first question to KC is whether she has reviewed my presentation to her here and is prepared to respond to it at this time. —Moulton 17:13, 18 February 2011 (UTC)
- Moulton, I think asking a question about a complicated narrative you've put together goes against the spirit of simplicity and brevity I'm trying to maintain here in my role as a mediator. Perhaps a much simpler and direct question such as "Why did you block me?", or "What focused your attention on me?" would be a better start. --SB_Johnny talk 18:57, 19 February 2011 (UTC)
- Please briefly specify what your grievances against me are and what you want to see as a result of this. Specify them here, please; there is a reason for a dedicated page. KillerChihuahua 12:49, 19 February 2011 (UTC)
Grievance and Desired Outcome
I have a long list of grievances, as they compounded over 3 1/2 years, but it begins with this initial grievance and desired outcome:
My number one grievance against KillerChihuahua is that she personally decided to indef block me, without community review, and gave as a cause of action a specious and demonstrably false reason based on her haphazard theory of mind regarding my interest in writing articles of an encyclopedic nature.
I seek a sincere and genuine Truth and Reconciliation Process to achieve Restorative Justice to repair the the considerable damage to the integrity of the project arising from the pervasive lack of due process, the systematic denial of civil rights, and the anachronistic adoption of unjust Bill of Attainder.
By Restorative Justice, I mean I want the damage repaired. I don't want anyone punished. I simply want people to become better educated. The damage that I want repaired is the damage to the standing and reputations of those who were the subject of unjust character assassination in the pages of Wikipedia, Meta, and Wikiversity. I also desire to see Wikiversity repair the damage to the smooth functioning of the learning process for all participants who come to Wikiversity as scholars who sincerely wish to learn.
Moulton 05:59, 21 February 2011 (UTC)
- Your grievance, as stated, is inaccurate. The ban was a community ban which has been upheld multiple times. Your link is to the Rfc which led to the block, with input from multiple editors - it was endorsed by fourteen. The result of that Rfc was your block. It was placed on ANI for review at the time of block and there were zero objections. You requested review on your user page and unblock was declined. Your block was removed for participation in ArbCom, then reinstated twice by two different admins. submitted to legal, back on ANI, etc etc ad nauseum. This is not the action of a single editor, but a community block which has withstood many reviews. I have already addressed the phrasing I used at that time. Lacking a time machine, I cannot rephrase, so your repeated harping on this is pointless. Let me be clear: I can NOT rephrase. Not will not; can not. Discussion is pointless, since I lack the ability to change the verbiage used at that time.
- Your outcome, as phrased, is incomprehensible to me. It has absolutely nothing to do with your supposed grievance, but with alleged character assassination to multiple unnamed people. Please be specific. "damage to the standing and reputation of those who" - what damage? Who are "those"? What character assassination? Are you claiming I, personally, committed such acts? You have made this wild charge in the past, but never provided a shred of evidence. If you wish this charge to be even discussed seriously, you must be specific and provide links to difs of edits I made which you think fit this description. KillerChihuahua 17:21, 22 February 2011 (UTC)
Hi KC. Thanks for taking the time to respond. While my "original plan" was to just set some guidelines and let you two talk, a conversation I had with Moulton a little while ago has made me think that I might need to be a bit more hands-on. With that in mind, a couple quick questions for now:
- What do you think Moulton's desired outcome is?
- What brought the RfC to your attention? Were you pinged?
- Why did you decide to forego bringing it to the sanctions noticeboard?
Again, thanks. I'm pretty sure I know the answers here, but Moulton also thinks he knows the answers, but we don't think the same thing on some of them :-). --SB_Johnny talk 20:36, 22 February 2011 (UTC)
I'm not seeing how my trying to guess Moulton's thoughts is going to be in any way helpful. Let him speak for himself; if he cannot mange clarity and brevity then we can ask him until we are certain his meaning is clear to us. But a guessing game would be counter productive. KillerChihuahua 16:34, 28 February 2011 (UTC)
- KillerChihuahua, I am unclear on what your objectives are here. Could you briefly and clearly state what your objectives are here at Wikiversity in general and in this mediation process in particular. Specifically, are you here for collaborative learning and joint problem-solving? If not, please clarify what you are here for. —Moulton 14:36, 1 March 2011 (UTC)
- As stated at the top of this page: This page is for Moulton to ask questions of KillerChihuahua (KC for short) regarding her part in his being blocked on the English Wikipedia several years ago, and likewise for KC to ask questions of Moulton regarding his own actions I have no interest in discussing anything further with you. Please confine yourself to the subject at hand, and refrain from scope creep. KillerChihuahua 20:25, 1 March 2011 (UTC)