Hi there! My name is Ruby Kentwell and I am currently working on a book chapter which focuses on the intrinsic motivation involved in the eating disorder anorexia nervosa. I thought I would tell you a little bit about myself so you can get to know me before reading my chapter.
My hobbies include:
- singing and guitar
- caring for my pets
- cleaning and organising
What I see in the future for myself is:
- A job working with those suffering from eating disorders
- A husband and lots of babies
- A nice house with a swimming pool
- Lots of pets
I chose the topic for my chapter because of my experience with eating disorders (Wikipedia, 2018) and the current struggles involved. I've also learnt a lot about the disorder through studying psychology at the University of Canberra which has also helped me personally.
You can access my book chapter here: Anorexia nervosa and intrinsic motivation
- 8:40, 31 August 2018: Retweeted a tedtalk relative to my topic with hashtag #emot18 .
- 8:48, 31 August 2018, Retweeted a tweet about eating disorders, made my own comments using hashtag #emot18.
- 11:30, 14 October 2018: made a social contribution on the discussion forum page - informed user that their advice was helpful.
- 11:32, 14 October 2018: made a social contribution on the discussion forum page - posted in forum asking if there had been recent updates to APA referencing.
- 11:48, 14 October 2018: provided feedback on user page about how I enjoyed their current book chapter.