Nicole Dawn Kalra
My name is Nicole. I am currently studing a Bachelor of Science in Psychology at the University of Canberra. I work full-time in childcare, and apart from work and studying at uni part time, I am also completing a Diploma in Early Childhood Education as well as two Certificate III's (in Business Admin and Business). I am currently enrolled in the unit, "Motivation and Emotion" at the University of Canberra.
I have made the following contributions:
- 31 August 2018: Changed the category for Suicidality in the elderly
- 21 October 2018: Fixed the reference list, and made some minor edits to content for cognitive dissonance and emotion- https://en.wikiversity.org/w/index.php?title=Motivation_and_emotion%2FBook%2F2018%2FCognitive_dissonance_and_emotion&type=revision&diff=1939046&oldid=1938906
- 21 October 2018: Added extensive feedback to the discuss page for cognitive dissonance and emotion- https://en.wikiversity.org/w/index.php?title=Talk%3AMotivation_and_emotion%2FBook%2F2018%2FCognitive_dissonance_and_emotion&type=revision&diff=1939076&oldid=1938913
- 13 August 2018: Created the discussion "Assigning yourself a chapter?" asking for help navigating Wikiversity
- 15 August 2018: Created the discussion "When is the virtual tutorial?" confirming the time of the virtual tutorial
- 31 August 2018: Created the discussion "PSA for all students working on their topic development" letting my fellow students know of an error on the template for our book chapters
- 21 October 2018: Created the discussion "Social contribution- anyone want me to look over their chapter?" asking if anyone would like me to check on their chapter.
- 21 October 2018, 21:18: Replied to Joannah with my Feedback on her chapter
- 31 August 2018: Tweeted a post about an essay I found while researching my topic