User:Muhammad M Rahman
My name is Muhammad Rahman. I am a third year psychology student at UC, currently enrolled in Motivation and Emotion. I work for a not for profit organisation called Community Connectionswhere I support people with disabilities to promote and develop roles as valued, participating and contributing members of society.
I love photography and I have a Facebook page which goes by the name Reflection by Muhammad Photography where I share my photography.
I'm working on Motivation to learn
- Created APA style reference for the external link provided for the articleː 'Neuroticism, depression and anxiety in takotsubo cardiomyopathy.' -https://en.wikiversity.org/w/index.php?title=Motivation_and_emotion%2FBook%2F2018%2FBroken-heart_syndrome&type=revision&diff=1917052&oldid=1916809
- Minor edits in reference list https://en.wikiversity.org/w/index.php?title=Motivation_and_emotion%2FBook%2F2018%2FBroken-heart_syndrome&type=revision&diff=1946582&oldid=1944814
- Provided positive feedback on a chapter. -https://en.wikiversity.org/w/index.php?title=Talk%3AMotivation_and_emotion%2FBook%2F2018%2FAdolescent_educational_motivation&type=revision&diff=1946597&oldid=1939475
- Converted dois to latest APA style format- https://en.wikiversity.org/w/index.php?title=Motivation_and_emotion%2FBook%2F2018%2FCompliments%2C_emotion%2C_and_motivation&type=revision&diff=1947295&oldid=1942427
tweets relating to motivation and emotion
- Motivational speaker, Tony Robbins shares insights on “Why we do what we do” https://twitter.com/Muhamma58752396/status/1056368377453662208
- An interactive presentation on the hidden truths behind what really motivates us https://twitter.com/Muhamma58752396/status/1058249991934771200