Jump to navigation Jump to search
This unit is used in
Moulton and Dramaturgy Workshop
- The Core Model of Dostoevskian Drama, as developed by Professor Rene Girard of Stanford University, and as applied to Wiki-Culture.
- The Generic Governance Model of Wikipedia, reprinted from the Peer-to-Peer Foundation, edited by Michel Bauwens.
- The classic short story, per Fyodor Dostoevsky, which repeats endlessly in Wiki-Culture about every six months. Six months ago, it featured Ottava and Adambro. This time around, it's Abd and Darklama, with Laura as their current understudy.
- Moulton and Abd Discuss Epistemological Methods — an XtraNormal cartoon animation featuring caricatures of Moulton and Abd, adapted from an IRC chat
- Abd's Silly Pyschodrama Descends Into Farce — an XtraNormal cartoon animation featuring caricatures of Moulton and a Wikiversity Custodian, adapted from an IRC chat
- Terrorist vs. Anti-Terrorist Negotiations — two utterly dreadful characters gleefully engage in a zany and banal animadversive psychodrama in which they come to a mutual agreement to terrorize each other into perpetuity.