Mark D Worthen PsyD is a clinical-forensic psychologist. You can review Mark's curriculum vitae on his website - https://www.drworthen.net/curriculum-vitae.html
Mark's professional interests include:
- forensic mental health evaluations (Compensation & Pension exams) of U.S. Veterans who have filed a claim for disability compensation with the Veterans Benefits Administration. My interest includes training, education, research, and quality assurance mechanisms regarding these evaluations.
- public policy regarding the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs disability compensation program for veterans who file claims for PTSD and other mental disorders
- public policy regarding the quality and accessibility of mental health treatment for veterans and their families
- assessment and treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- psychotherapy with male survivors of sexual abuse
- alternative approaches to helping people with alcohol and other drug problems, e.g., harm reduction, motivational interviewing
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
|iD||This user has the ORCID identifier:
Mark is the proud father of three awesome
kids young adults, who are the most important aspect of his life.