My name is Mark an i am an undergraduate at The University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle UK. I am reading Modern Languages (German and spanish).
- General German and Spanish Language
- German and English linguistics
- English language change and evolving dialect forms
- Latin American politics and history
- European history - war periods
- Philosophy of religion (particularly the traditional arguments for God, the problem of evil and the traditionl theodicies, the philosophy of Richard Swinburne and Peter Vardy)
- Christian Ethics
- Biblical exegesis and hermeneutics
- Religious Language
I am willing to help anyone in any way that i can in terms of learning / research of the above academic interests - just drop me a line.