I am working on the 2018 Motivation and Emotion book chapter Loss Aversion. I would love any feedback you may have on the subject yourself. What do you think we avoid loss rather than seek gain? - Please post any comments or suggestions you may have on the chapter talk page.
I have made the following contributions on wikiversity:
- 22:46, 16 October 2018 (diff | hist) (+666) Talk:Motivation and emotion/Book/2018/Abortion and emotion (Formatted reference list in APA. Updated DOI's where they were not included.)
- 22:40, 16 October 2018 (diff | hist) (+11) m Motivation and emotion/Book/2018/Abortion and emotion (→References: Edited your sources in APA formatting. Included DOI's in references that didn't have them.)
- 22:21, 16 October 2018 (diff | hist) (+812) Talk:Motivation and emotion/Book/2018/Guilt and shame (Suggested Reading and TedX talk.)
- 22:13, 16 October 2018 (diff | hist) (+675) Talk:Motivation and emotion/Book/2018/Anorexia nervosa and intrinsic motivation (→Suggestion: Suggested information on treatment. Specifically how the treatment of IM could influence AN. Provided link on AH.)
- 22:31, 15 October 2018 (diff | hist) (+719) Talk:Motivation and emotion/Book/2018/Compliments, emotion, and motivation (→Comments: Provided a link to a well written dissertation on a similar topic. At the very least, this paper provides some references to look into for your own work.)
- 22:07, 15 October 2018 (diff | hist) (+775) Talk:Motivation and emotion/Book/2018/Emotional intelligence and leadership effectiveness (→Chapter Feedback: Requested a definition of 'what is emotional intelligence' and 'what is leadership efficiency'. Possible option for focus questions box.)