Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lionel Scheepmans's Curriculum Vitae (Full version) - Voir cette page en français
University scientific education
- Doctorate in Anthropology at the Catholic University of Louvain (UCL). See the editing page of the thesis on Wikiversity (en cours).
- University certificate in economical and social ethics at the Hoover Chair of Université catholique de Louvain (2015-2016).
- Master's degree in in Anthropology with an advanced finality at the Catholic University of Louvain (UCL). Distinction mention for the whole training. Final thesis: Recherche:Culture_fr.wikipedia. All master's work available online (2009-2011).
- Bachelor's degree in Sociology and Anthropology at the Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB). Third year of bachelor's degree in Erasmus at the University of Coimbra. Distinction mention for the whole training. All bachelor's work available on line (2006-2009).
- First year of application as an agricultural engineer at the University Faculty of Agricultural Sciences in Gembloux (FUSAGx) (1987-1989).
General and technical education
- Training in renewable energies at the Forem training of Dinant (2012).
- Certificate in aeronautics - general techniques at Institut Libre de Formation Permanente de Namur. Mention: Great distinction. Qualification work: Environmental problems in aviation, current and future alternatives - read on line (2004-2005).
- First year of practical graduation in press and information at the Institut Provincial des sciences sociales de Marcinelle (2001).
- General training in cooperation provided by the General Administration for Development Cooperation of Belgium (1990).
- Seventh year of specialization in secondary education and Qualification in agriculture and rural engineering of subtropical and tropical regions the Provincial Institute of Secondary Education in Waremme. Qualification work: Bibliographic study of Rwandan forests (1989-1990).
- Upper secondary education , A3 and A2 level qualifications in forestry at the Institut provincial d'enseignement agricole, forestier et papetier de La Reid-Spa. Qualification work: Aménagement du bois privé de l'ermitage St-Jean Baptiste et du bois Pinchet à Villers-la-Ville. (1984-1987).
- Certificates as animator J/5987 coordinator holiday centers J/HD/108 and specialized trainer with the association Jeunesse et Santé, (1986, 1989, 1995).
- Lower secondary education at the Collège Sainte Marie de Rêves(1981-1984).
Professional and volunteer activities
- Wikimedia Belgian board member (since April 2018).
- Active member of the Laboratory of Prospective Anthropology at the Catholic University of Louvain (since November 2017).
- Collaborator at the Guinguette des étangs de Fontenelle (from July 2017 to March 2018).
- Cooking clerk and storekeeper with in the social cooperative Quatre quarts (from Mars 2016 to July 2016).
- Speaker during honoris causa student meeting with Jimmy Wales in Université catholique de Louvain (February 2016).
- Fr.wikiversity administrator (since 2015).
- Accompanist at kindergarten for the free school Rudolf Steiner of Court-Saint-Etienne. (2015-2016)
- Population analysis and calculation of a stratified sample, launch a participatory process of social research and graphs explanation on Auroville Radio and impressions about Auroville (2014) .
- Wikimedia workshops during the month of the Francophone contribution to Charleroi and Pondicherry (2014).
- Organization of Wikipedia workshops in Charleroi during the month of the Francophone contribution on Wikipedia (2013).
- Pirate Party launched campaign in the province of Namur and candidacy in local elections of Walcourt (2012).
- Speaker for The Forum of Digital Campus Tic. Workshop Topic: "Behind Wikipedia, a community and little-known tools" (2012).
- Accompanying weekend handicap with the association "Les Compagnons Bâtisseurs" of Marche-en-Famenne. Participation in numerous weekends and achieving Hors du commun, a audiovisual report about daily live during handicap weekend (2010 - 2011).
- Street artist, stage and trainer in the field of music, theater and circus via SMart ASBL and collaboration with the circus school Circomédie in achieving street performances and introductory courses for children (2002-2009).
- Sports presenter in the service Promusport of the Christian Mutual Anderlues. Planning and organization of sports and wellness (2000-2003).
- Cartographer in the National Geographic Institute of Belgium. Three years of the complement function in field service of aerial photographs and a year and a half depending on the service restitution supplements field stereoscopic encoding. References (1996-2000).
- Volunteer with SCI Belgium in Finland: Draft environmental management (1995).
- Children animation with Cape Youth association. Organization and planning recreational activities to help youth Aiseau-Preles service (1995).
- Educator in an open environment within the Ajmo. Support youth in an open environment in Charleroi (family problem, drugs, prostitution, incarceration ...). Individual monitoring and organizing group activities (1995).
- Advisor Prefectural Director of the Water and Forest Kissidougou (Guinea Conakry). Assistance and advice in the management of natural resources in the province and in the administrative service organization in the planning of operations (1993).
- Advisor forestry and agroforestry project in the rural integrated development Kissidougou. Assistance and advice on reforestation campaigns, the fight against bush fires and carrying out an ethnobotanical study based on a census of woody species (1991-1993).
- European Voluntary Development made available to the German Bilateral Cooperation (GTZ)(1991-1993).
- Audio technician maintenance on electro-acoustic (1990-1991).
- Computer languages: HTML 5
- Operating Systems: Mastering of the Ubuntu GNU / Linux, Microsoft and Macintoch.
- Office: Open Office and Microsoft Office.
- Photo Editing: Photoshop and Gimp.
- Video Editing: Final Cut, kenlive, OpenShot, Cinelerra.
- Website: MediaWiki, Joomla, Dreamweaver.
- Server: Synology station.
- French: Mother language.
- Portuguese: Very good knowledge.
- English: Good knowledge. *
- German, Malinke and Spanish: Basics.
- Audiovisual training & Web TV to the press house of Charleroi (2013)
- Taking his musical: stage of International Summer Academy of Wallonia (AKDT) with Patrick Van Loo (2003).
- Picture Editing and sound: internship AKDT Wallonia with Philippe Bourgueil and Marc Bastien (2008).
- Written and directed internship AKDT Wallonia with Jean-Jacques Adrien (2010).
- Documentary and short films:
- Memory Man and steel , as part of an audiovisual training & Web organized by the home of the TV Press Charleroi (2013).
- Our Lady of Holy Walcourt Tinité 2012, personal project (2012-2013).
- Wedding Night wind , as part of a theatrical staging of The Marriage of Wind (2011).
- Unusual , as part of a course on journalism and ethnography (2010-2011).
- History of smells in the course of carrying out the AKDT (2010).
- An anthropologist came from white fathers , in an audio visual anthropology course framework (2009 - 2010).
- First music festival organized by the coffee Whisper (2007).
- First music festival Midi-midnight, organized by the "young Charleroi Bar" (2006).
Theater and cinema
- The one man show stage: stage of Wallonia AKDT Bruno Belvaux and Jean Lambert (2012).
- The rainbow of desire: therapeutic theater workshop based on the concept of Augusto Boal (2009).
- Comedian facing camera: internship AKDT Wallonia Carpiaux with Stephan (2008).
- Mime and theater gesture course : AKDT Wallonia Elena Serra (2005).
- Professional theater training action within the company Barbiana. Collective creation of the workshop / design-related project on stage Actor / Actor in life. Reference: Jian-Franco Covino at +3265339963 (2002 & 2005-2006).
- Theatrical Improvisation: Weekly training with the Belgian Federation Improvisation Amateur and Association Montoise Improvisation (2000-2004 ).
- Training declamation: Patricia Riega (1995-1996).
- Professor van Durme : Final show of course "Alone on stage." Videos second part and third part (2012).
- Noces de vent : Eric De Staercke, staged the piece for the company of the raft (2011).
- Captain Fracasse by Theophile Gautier with the compagnie du radeau (2011).
- Tout SEXplique : Actress in the show presented under the theater student Universatil (2010 ).
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest : Ken Kesey theater of the leper in the role of Martini (2010)
- Você esta aqui : actor, musician and dancer in this show that this is a video clip (2009).
- Just un peu de farine and Vue d'ici : main actor of short films made during the course AKDT "actor facing the camera" (2008).
- Gaspard & Pirlouit: The Moon Festival and Red Machine hero: children's shows with Class Action Nature (2006-2008).
- Mime man orchestra, wader, motorcycle: animation with Circomédie the Company (2004- 2007).
- Wedding Cage : Actor and musician in a performance with the company Barbiana (2006).
- Les langues se délient : instrumental accompaniment and live performance, Barbiana company (2006).
- Caligula Albert Camus, in the role of Lepidus (2006).
- Review Theater Les Molières et Moccasains (2005).
- Beaucoup de bruit pour rien : Shakespeare, in the role of The Constable (2003).
- Les fourberies de Scapin : Molière, in the role of Leander (2001).
- Trop tôt pour le dire : Actor in a collective creation of the company Barbiana (2002).
- Theatrical Improvisation with the Belgian Federation of Amateur Improvisation and Improvisation Montoise Association (2000-2004).
- Bataille navale Jean-Michel Ribes with the company in the role of raft Blanpain (1996).
- Founding member and actor in the association Theatre de la Maladrerie - Compagnie du Radeau (1995-2011).
- Brazilian music: instrumental ensemble placement in AKDT Libramont with Gismonde Perreira (2007).
- Klezmer Music: Overview of course instrumental AKDT Wallonia Philippe Leblanc Meneghello and Walter (2005).
- Hungarian Music: Overview of instrumental training with Nicolas Hauzeur AKDT Wallonia (2005).
- Bulgarian Music: placement instrumental ensemble AKDT Wallonia Stevanov with Yvan (2004).
- Tablas Indians internship AKDT Wallonia with Sandip Banerjee (2003).
- Battery Jazz: internship AKDT Wallonia Antoine Cirri (2002).
- Mandinka Music: internship with Amadou Traore AKDT Wallonia (2000).
- Cuban Percussion: training AKDT Wallonia with Didier Labarre (1999-2002).
- General and theoretical training: the music academy Marcinelle (2003-2004).
- Nathan Follet Project: Progressive rock, drums and various melodic instruments (2005-2008).
- The two brothers and all that: Group animation balls folks currently entitled [https: // myspace. com / A aplusdanslebus more in the bus], percussion, vocals, and teen whisle sound manager (2004-2008).
- Small Mania's World: French Chanson, various percussion and melodic instruments (2005-2007).
- New Flibuste: "Big Foot Band" Fanfare formerly Latin percussionist (2000-2005).
- Crystal: World music, percussion (2003-2004).
- Donfiasco "explosive Fanfare" percussionist (1999-2003).
- Mc Scapmouche and his big band: singing scout sauce world music percussionist singer (1997-2000).
- Restraint’s Certificate Ship Station & Short Range Certificate issued by Belgian Institute for Postal Services and Telecommunications (2014 & 1996).
- Patent general conduct issued by the Federal Public Service Mobility and Transport of the Kingdom of Belgium (2014).
- Certificate Yachtman issued by the Federal Public Service Mobility and Transport the Kingdom of Belgium (2014).
- Patent Chief inshore and offshore board issued by Federation of Francophone Belgian Yachting (2014).
- Weekend and journey in the association Sport Nautique de l'Eau d'Heure (2014).
- Weekend and training within the club University of Louvain Yachting Club (2013-2014).
- Internship Horizon sails 3 in association Glénans (2013)
- Refresher training at the club thousand board (2013).
- Cavalier confirmed.