I am a third year student currently working on my Bachelor of Science in Psychology at the University of Canberra. For this semester, I am doing three units including Motivation and Emotion, Counselling for Dispute Resolution and Community and Industry Engagement.
In the future, I am hoping that I would be able to secure a spot in the Honours program as well as get an internship in a health-related industry.
I am working on the Assisted dying motivation book chapter because euthanasia has long been a controversial topic that has raised a number of agonising moral dilemmas. Through researching and applying different psychological perspectives on this topic, I am hoping to get better understanding on the motivational aspects of why someone would decide to end their own lives. At the same time, I am also hoping to gain some insights on under what circumstances can euthanasia be justifiable, if at all? Who knows if this could potentially be my life-long research focus? :)
Feel free to send me a message on my talk page if you would like to give any feedback or editing on my book chapter.
- 2:27 AM, 03 Sep 2018 Kelly.ng988 - Changed the category for Motivational Intensity Theory
- 3:04 AM, 03 Sep 2018 Kelly.ng988 - Suggested a new research article as well as a different paragraph name for the book chapter "Anger evolution"
- 2:06 AM, 24 Sep 2018 Kelly.ng988 - Suggested a new research article relating to a new theoretical framework in the focus of research in suicidology for the book chapter "Suicidality in the Elderly"
- Talk:Motivation and emotion/Book/2018/Guilt#Suggestion (suggested a new study on the subject)
- 12:31, 15 Oct 2018 - Suggested a video as well ass comments on theory for the book chapter "Suicidality in the elderly"
- 18:18, 18 Oct 2018 - Edit grammatical errors in Mental illness motivation
- 3:00 PM, 02 Sep 2018 - Posted a question in the Discussion section regarding the image usage rights of Wikiversity
- 2:58 PM, 02, Sep 2018 - Contributed in the "Indenting the reference list"
- 10:52 PM, 13, Oct 2018 - Added a question in the discussion about URKUND
- 9:39 AM, 21 Oct 2018 - Added a question in the discussion about in-text citation and word limit
- 8:36 PM, 06 Sep 2018 - Contributed a retweet on a neuroscientific approach on the motivations for intimate partner violence
- 9:06 AM, 09 Sep 2018 - Contributed a retweet on an article talking about the underlying motivations for Paul McCartney's success
- �4:06 PM, 09 Oct 2018 - Contributed a tweet on an article about the influences of cognitive processes on pain reception
- 5:45 AM, 14 Oct 2018 - Contributed a tweet on tips for people feeling unmotivated