From Wikiversity
Jump to navigation Jump to search

As an Australian academic, I need to report my research publications to the federal government in order for my institution to be allocated its publication-weighted share of research funding.

  1. Higher Education Research Data Collection (HERDC), Australia
  3. UC
    1. Forms

There are four publication categories counted in the 2009 HERDC Research Publications Return:

  1. Books
  2. Book Chapters
  3. Journal Articles
  4. Conference Publications