Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Broad topics
- Open academia - Academics' motivations, attitudes and behaviours towards openness of access, licensing, formats for research, teaching and service
- Open academic practice and Excellence in Research Australia - Review of ERA discipline journal list with regard to openness criteria with approx. 6 other UC academics
- Outdoor education - Theory, processes and outcomes including life effectiveness, health and well-being (Health and well-being impacts of Outward Bound 9-day expedition programs with adolescents)
- Green exercise - What are the stress and mood effects of green exercise? To what extent are these effects attributable to individual psychological-, activity-, or environment-related variables?
- Psychology of nature scenes - What are the mood effects of digitally presented natural vs. urban scenes?
- Psychology of online social networking - What motivates engagement in OSN behaviour? What are the associated thoughts and feelings about OSN behaviour?
- Specific topics
- Life effectiveness and outdoor education
- Flexible delivery methods and achievement of learning outcomes in psychology
- Openness of ERA psychology journal review – data collection for A* journals
- Life effectiveness questionnaire article from PhD – revise & send off MS to most appropriate open journal
- Green exercise journal article with 2010 Hons student – revise draft & return to coauthor
- Outdoor education journal article with 2010 Hons student – organise data entry for new data
- Collaboration, open research and the commons
- Coping effectiveness
- Internationalisation of curriculum - ALTC IaH research projects
- Internationalisation of online learning resources
- Mess and neatness
- Free online peer reviewed journals
- Open science
- Original research
- Portal:Wiki Scholar