Leadership activities and outcomes included:
- Ongoing demonstration of open academic practice via
- Visited the Psychology Honours Course Convenver at the University of Sunshine Coast to discuss similarities and differences in our course delivery and to consolidate our reciprocal arrangement for external benchmarking and examination of Honours theses, 2016
- Acted as unit convener for 4310 Psychology 102 (N ~ 350, 3 credit points), Weeks 2 to 6, Semester 2, 2016, whilst the unit convener was on leave
- Took over supervision of 2 additional Honours thesis students, Semester 2, 2016, because the original supervisor was on leave and then resigned
- Supervised more UC Honours in Psychology theses than any other staff member:
- Coordinated (with HoD) the psychology discipline's response to the UC space planning wishy to redevelop the current 10A23a psychology computer lab teaching space, leading to the current development of a new computer lab space in Building 12 which is scheduled to be available for teaching for 2017 Semester 1.
- Active participation in UC Psychology Research Seminars during 2015.
- Volunteered to keep and write-up UC Psychology discipline meeting minutes at least twice during 2015-2016.
- As Unit Convener, guided and provided feedback to first-time supervisors of UC's 7366 Honours Thesis in Psychology, 2015-2016.
- Active, leading social media contributor:
- Leading worldwide contributor to the open educational resource, English Wikiversity:
- Supported Dr Megan Simons from University of Queensland to submit a 2017 Children's Hospital Foundation Preclinical and Clinical Research Grants Round Preclinical and Clinical Research Grant Application (RPC05417), 2016 by providing input about measurement aspects and feedback on the application.