Thu 3 May 2018 (UTC)
Yesterday I finished Draft:A card game for Bell's theorem and its loopholes/Guy vandegrift and rewrote the first paragraph of Draft:A card game for Bell's theorem and its loopholes as per referee 3 part A pdf.
12:00 start to review python code at Quizbank/Python.
Sat 5 May 2018 (UTC)
Took day off for no apparent reason. Laptop computer and H drive are now clean. 18-6 folder on laptop has current QuizSoftware folder with a13TemperatureKineticTheoGasLaw_rmsTransfer replaced by a13TemperatureKineticTheoGasLaw
- Duplicate file? QB/b20ElectricCurrentResistivityOhm_PowerDriftVel. Also shortened file with rms (ideal gas chapter). Also, changed permalinks to QB/ subpages. Finally fixed bug in syllabus using testcount to iterate through the columns.
Mon 7 May 2018 (UTC)
- Verified that T/F answers are always in the "correct" order.
- Learned how to pickle https://wiki.python.org/moin/UsingPickle
#Pickle exams here (here exams is a list not the textfile) #savedExams=open(courseFolder+"pickledexams.p",'wb') #pickle.dump(exams,savedExams) #savedExams.close() #internal "pickle" #end pickle exams Here I will not pickle exams but course info so I can later unpack exams.txt
- Decided to try to print version zero as unsorted.
- Decided to convert exams.txt into a list of lines. Noted stackoverflow comment: Also, the line[0:-1] does not work as is on Windows, because Windows uses two bytes in order to represent newlines. You would need to open the file in rU mode, which converts newlines to \n
00:33, 17 May 2018 (UTC)
Made fix at the beginning program.py that copys unpickle.py from the directory that holds program.py, and into the output file. Double clicking it runs the code. I don't know what happens if you do it twice. Also, moved Bell's thm paper w 3 subpages into WP namespace.