User:Guy vandegrift/Blog/My first blog post
Jump to navigation Jump to search
I am following the instructions at Help:Blog. First I wrote "My first blog post" in the box, and this page came up. For category, I will use "Guy vandegrift blog". Now I will create the page and see what happens.
- So here I edited the blog by using Edit source (guy)
- OK, now I understand. I can edit My First blog post here, and the comments get placed somewhere else.
- After creating this page, I added something my watch list and made my first comment. As per instructions, I am signing it.Guy vandegrift (discuss • contribs) 01:46, 3 January 2018 (UTC)
- I don't see the point of this. I could have done all this without the template (except that I now have a category)--Guy vandegrift (discuss • contribs) 02:01, 3 January 2018 (UTC)
- Now I get it! My talk page contains the comments. --Guy vandegrift (discuss • contribs) 02:05, 3 January 2018 (UTC)
- More precisely User talk:Guy vandegrift/Blog/My first blog post contains the comments.:) guy