User:Graeme E. Smith
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Graeme E. Smith is a amateur scientist working in Artificial Consciousness. He is currently self-publishing a series of 3 books called the modeling series that describes first, a model of memory, secondly a model of mind, and thirdly a self-help book on intuition based on the first two books. He can be contacted at email@example.com
GreySmith Institute of Advanced Studies,
Artificial Consciousness..................................introduction to Artificial Consciousness
Introduction to Non-Genetic Darwinism.............An Introduction to Darwinism unrelated to speciation
Introduction to The Religion of Unit Field ..........an Introduction to my private religion
- Building a Demand Based Memory
- Modularity Revisited: Three Phases of Modularity in the Cerebral Cortex
- Phenomenally Implicit Memory:Scope and Limitations
- Objections to the HTM model
Articles currently under review by Dr. LaBerge: NOTE these files may not yet be stable!
- Local Transport Pyramidal Layer, Laminae IIIc in core and belt: How signals from the rest of the brain mix with local transport between core and belt
Datamining Your Intuition If it ever gets transwiki-ed.