short notes on Social psychology (psychology):
- The grouping exercise seems to have impressed many ? Or is it just something which can be used simple to illustrate points ?
- Still less pictures (one user experimented today as I see, but didn't succeed :-( - what could have been the cause ? bad help file or help file not read ?)
- I only saw one person commenting to another participant - was the answer given in real life ?
- Today I saw another participant answer another one . Who knows the people answering each other are also familiar before ? And therefore are more motivated to read the other persons posts ?
- I saw the first time that someone asked a question to James (I mean here in wiki, I am sure they are pestering James all the time) - why don't others do this ? Glad that someone from wiki answered back :-)
- I think I read all what was written at the wiki so far. But didn't comment everywhere. Reasons ?
- started today again to read some contributions. Lately didn't have the urge to read more in there, but also doing other stuff. Somehow the motivation increased again
- seems videos activate me more :-)
- I remember that when I first started to read the pages, I felt like I had to answer everywhere - well, better not - only the things where I want to answer
- Wondering how much effort it must be for the staff to do all the things (reading contributions, transfering stuff to WV, ...).