User:Charles Jeffrey Danoff
c. August 2019
I'm publishing peeragogy meeting notes and catalouging peeragogical efforts across the Wikimedia universe.
Peeragogy Meeting Notes
Peeragogy on Wikimedia
- 2013 Grant Application
- 2015 Wikimania Presentation
- Version 1 of the Handbook in English
- Version 2 of the Handbook in English
- Peeragogie Manuel V2 in French
- Peeragogia in Italian
- Peeragogy Handbook V1.0 in Indonesian
c. August '16
c. November '13
My name is Charlie and I'm owner of Mr. Danoff's Teaching Laboratory, an Educational Consulting and Publishing firm specializing in OER. I do most of my work here on Wikiversity with TESOL, below you can see an out of date listing of my local activities. For a better gloabl list of my contributions, click here. --Charles Jeffrey Danoff (talk) 20:33, 8 December 2012 (UTC)
Doing on Wikiversity
- Formalizing the Teaching EFL Listening via FUN WITH ENGLISH Books resource. Including incorporating the what started that resource: Reviewing My Semester with the FUN WITH ENGLISH 7A & 8A Textbooks.
- Taking notes on
- Making it easier for teachers to get lesson plans on Wikiversity via the Create a Lesson Plan resource.
- Digging in my Public Domain Sandbox
- Trying to define Collaborative Lesson Planning.
- Keeping a log of my efforts studying for the CELTA in NYC.
- creating my Learner Profile
- jotting down ideas for running my course "Collaborative Lesson Planning" in the next round of P2PU courses. the first run was here.
- User:Charles Jeffrey Danoff/delicious tags
- Published "Paragogy: Synergizing individual and organizational learning" here, which I wrote with Joe Cornelli.
- Posted 2 research paper from my Indiana EPDE classes:
- Gave a short speech at Wikimania 2010 about Collaborative Lesson Planning, full text is here.
I signed up to take the GRE on August 17, 2010. Until then I plan on self-prepping. Hopefully I'll be able to expand the Wikiversity GRE resource along the way and/or use Wikiversity to track or improve my study habits.
- Took the GRE, but didn't expand the Wikiversity resource. --Charles Jeffrey Danoff 09:16, 6 March 2011 (UTC)
- add "Conflicts" & "Affiliations" a la DMOZ guidelines --Charles Jeffrey Danoff 15:50, 12 March 2011 (UTC)
- follow Warren Buffet's lead about "Transparency" http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/news/MAR3011.pdf (http://twitter.com/Danoff/status/53521959631335424) --Charles Jeffrey Danoff 07:29, 1 April 2011 (UTC)