Talk:Open Source ERP/Executive Masters
(All discussions are welcome and please sign with the 4 tidles '~'. For your kind cooperation and understanding and support in making this premier course a success, i thank you deeply. - Red1)
Approach of Course
- What should be the approach in conducting such a course? At the moment i suggest a 2 approach system:
- Free trial basis by peers on a community basis, with no liability on the author creator to provide prompt response as i may be very busy with ongoing day work. It is hoped that with my guidance, the peers can proceed and evolve the materials and self-learning process.
- Paid basis to a private university for certification which is a motivator to the author to evolve the contribution in a professionally and academicaly formated and accepted manner. - Red1 03:58, 26 December 2008 (UTC)
- The university is engaging a paid Instructional Designer under their own Content Reviewer to proceed with this endeavour. It is exciting to see/experiment what can turn out from this. - Red1 03:58, 26 December 2008 (UTC)
Contents Of Course
- At the moment i devised a 10 module course centred around learning the subject matter in a holistic manner. I believe that it is not enough just to know how to setup the ERP suite without knowing the workings of the community behind the software and the business context that ERP resides in. - Red1 03:58, 26 December 2008 (UTC)
Status of the cousre
There could be a new change in the course if it is going to be based on Adempiere. For example OSGI framework is not covered.