Search results

Jump to: navigation, search
  • Testament (Introductory Course) Introduction to Roman Catholicism Fundamental Beliefs in Roman Catholicism Council of Nicea (325 A.D.) Nicene Creed The Counter
    2 KB (193 words) - 13:37, 28 June 2016
  • supernaturally in the ways indicated in the Letter to the Hebrews 1:1-2. Catholicism is also Trinitarian. It believes that, while God is one in nature, essence
    4 KB (644 words) - 15:45, 3 September 2015
  • Roman Catholicism is a monotheistic, Trinitarian religion that acknowledges Jesus Christ as the Messiah. Its catechesis makes use of the Nicene Creed
    4 KB (602 words) - 17:14, 22 August 2015
  • England first break from the Church of Rome? 2. In what year was Catholicism re-established under Mary I? 3. When was the first of the Marian
    1,020 bytes (104 words) - 14:35, 26 February 2014
  • under the authority of autocephalous bodies. Eastern Orthodoxy and Roman Catholicism represented a majority of Christendom and remained communion with one
    10 KB (1,531 words) - 13:16, 1 July 2013
  • Sedevacantism (category Roman Catholicism)
    Project code: to be allocated Prerequisites: to be decided Time investment: to be decided Assessment: to be decided Portal: humanities School: theology
    3 KB (238 words) - 01:13, 30 May 2016
  • played their part in moving away from the perceived limitations of Roman Catholicism. What I hope to see here is sort of a "layperson's guide" to Protestantism
    5 KB (683 words) - 16:21, 13 March 2016
  • the role of Catholicism, both in Germany and in other fascist regimes. The only proof that this is a factor is in that; first Catholicism is still fairly
    28 KB (4,292 words) - 17:10, 18 July 2016
  • was taught by the "School of Salamanca" influence the global spread of Catholicism? What about slavery in that context? Were Roman Catholic missionaries
    3 KB (282 words) - 09:26, 17 August 2014
  • 1603 1603 1685 Monmouth Rebellion Attempt protestant rebellion against perceived revival of Catholicism James II, Duke of Monmouth
    868 bytes (14 words) - 18:33, 6 December 2012
  • decades. Philippine culture has many affinities with the West. Roman Catholicism is the predominant religion, there are a lot of Christian denominations
    3 KB (0 words) - 17:21, 28 June 2016
  • only connecting element amongst the newly independent inhabitants was Catholicism. The Porfirian era (el Porfiriato), in the last quarter of the nineteenth
    12 KB (1,563 words) - 06:03, 24 May 2016
  • Boleyn in secret. While the divorce was contrary to the principles of Catholicism some protestant theologians also condemned it. The divorce and the consequent
    26 KB (3,190 words) - 11:04, 14 August 2015
  • silver needed for trade. 5. The desire of the Amerindians to convert to Catholicism. 2. WHICH TWO CHARACTERISTICS BELOW DESCRIBE THE COUNTRIES
    6 KB (443 words) - 17:56, 21 June 2011
  • Furthermore, he recognized the Vatican as an independent state. Made Christian Catholicism the official religion in Italy Promised to introduce compulsory religion
    23 KB (3,431 words) - 02:12, 20 November 2014
  • "referent" (thing), whether or not plausibly. Percy (1975) (in favor of Catholicism) strongly argues for such a holist trinity of symbolism as "irreducible"
    7 KB (1,091 words) - 04:02, 30 September 2014
  • This peculiar travel guide attempts to map out the relationship between Catholicism and economics. Some readers may be hoping to see Catholic teaching authorities
    30 KB (3,915 words) - 02:36, 8 May 2016
  • literacy rate for male is and female is 54.8% and 51.2% respectively. Catholicism is practised by 80% of the population. The official languages of the
    14 KB (2,323 words) - 16:45, 19 August 2015
  • religions practiced in Argentina. Religious practices vary from traditional Catholicism to Protestantism, Judaism, and Islamism among many others. Ethnic Characteristics:
    29 KB (4,235 words) - 18:20, 19 August 2015
  • along the northern part of the country. Italy is the home of Roman Catholicism and 90% of people in Italy are Roman Catholic. The other 10% of the population
    29 KB (4,763 words) - 17:09, 8 June 2016

View (previous 20 | next 20) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)