Wikiversity is a community devoted to collaborative learning. We build learning resources from the ground up and also link to existing internet resources. Wikiversity uses wiki software, which makes collaboration easy. Wikiversity participants are continually improving the educational content of Wikiversity's pages. See also more about Wikiversity.
Welcome to the Wikiversity School of Health Education.
The Wikiversity School of Health Education is a resource for healthcare practitioners, teachers and students seeking to teach and learn about teaching the healing arts. The School of Health Education provides resources and uses Wikiversity itself as a teaching and learning tool where one can learn about health education in general, or follow the links to related knowledge.
- Divisions and Departments
- Teaching, Learning and Educology
- Current Research
- Active participants
- Other Resources
Divisions and Departments
Health and Healing
- Western Perspectives on Health and Healing
- Eastern Perspectives on Health and Healing
- Mental Health
- Physical Health
- Mind-Body Healing
- Alternative Therapies
- Health Education and Technology
Teaching, Learning and Educology
- Pedagogy and Instructional Technologies
- Instructional Designs
- Higher Education
- AT Still University, School of Health Education
- Community Health Education at the University of Maine, Farmington
- Secondary Education
- Elementary Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Lifelong Learning
If you edit this page or wish to be an active participant in this school, please list your name here LET's WORK TOGETHER !
Be Sure to Sign and Stamp All Edits/Entries.
March 29, 2014 - School founded by Eric Rutberg, MA, DHEd
Seeking social media expert to spread the news and recruit active members, learners and educators.