User:Guy vandegrift/Quizbank/Archive1/How to contribute
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To edit a quiz, click the number that precedes the question. That will open a page where you can discuss how to improve the question.
- There are many ways to improve a question:
- Verify that it is factually and gramatically correct.
- Provide an explanation, or even good way to remember the answer. This is an important task because instructors should select a few questions from each multiple choice quiz for short handwritten answers by the students. That will suppress rote memorization.
- Propose one or more similar questions. We need this Quizbank to grow, and the more questions we have the better. The question can be a simple rewording of the original, for example containing different wrong answers (called detractors).
If you are taking the course for credit, you need to document your contributions. Your instructor the where and how to do this.