Landmark Education/Abd/Blaming the victim
This is a set of essays, representing the original research or opinions of the author. Correction of clear errors is welcome here, but criticism should be on the attached talk page. --Abd (discuss • contribs) 13:06, 3 September 2014 (UTC)
- est, WERNER ERHARD, AND THE CORPORATIZATION OF SELF-HELP
- IT MAKES ONE YEARN FOR THE DAYS WHEN WE WERE ALL ASSHOLES
- Suzanne Snider in The Believer, May, 2002.
Never going back to the promised land
- A Landmark Education Survivor
- This is a site dedicated to survivors of Landmark Education – people who have once participated in those courses but no longer do so because of the toxic environment. Many people post criticisms of LE all over the net, but LE devotees claim that these people never completed a course or were just un-coachable or non-participatory during their time there.
- I beg to differ.
This is a remarkable document. I just spent about four full days studying it, reflecting on it, and writing about it. See the subpage, /Never going back. --Abd (discuss • contribs) 01:32, 24 August 2015 (UTC)