Welcome to the Introduction to Medical Microbiology learning project.
This learning project provides activities that help participants explore Medical Microbiology. The goal is to cover all of the topics normally found in a basic medical school microbiology course, but do so in the wiki way.
Learning materials and learning projects are located in the main Wikiversity namespace. Simply make a link to the name of the lesson (lessons are independent pages in the main namespace) and start writing!
You should also read about the Wikiversity:Learning model. Lessons should center on learning activities for Wikiversity participants. Learning materials and learning projects can be used by multiple projects. Cooperate with other departments that use the same learning resource.
- Getting to know pathogens - introduction to the concept of microbial disease
- Infectious Disease and Public Health
- Sexually transmitted diseases - Human Immunodeficiency Virus (AIDS), Human papillomavirus and cervical cancer (vaccination), bacterial infections such as Chlamydia (pelvic inflammatory disease).
- [[Wikibooks:__Textbook Name___]]
- Lesson 1: ...
- Activity 1.
Each activity has a suggested associated background reading selection.
- Reading 1.
- Study guide:
- Wikipedia article: w: __Article Name__
Additional helpful readings include:
Active participants in this Learning Group
Learning Project Summary
- Project code:
- Suggested Prerequisites:
- Time investment:
- Assessment suggestions: