ICT in Education/Change Projects/2016C Uganda Developing Peer Instructional Digital Videos in Phsysics
Title of the change project : Developing peer Instructional Digital Videos in Physics, Biology and Chemistry
Change agent : Gyaviira Marie Goretti
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of the organisation : Gayaza HIgh School
Country : Uganda
Started date : November
Status (finished/ongoing) : ongoing
1. Background of the project (problem):
Digital content relevant to the curriculum is insufficient. In Physics,Biology and Chemistry teachers are not making digital content.
Learners cram facts studied in Class for examinations instead of trying to understand and the available digital content is simply in form of notes and a few videos.
2. Objectives :
- To teach Students technical skills of educational media production and ICT skills.
- To promote better understanding of concepts as students prepare materials.
- To Develop research skills and motivate learners to explore beyond teachers’ notes.
- To contribute to the development of content and develop a pool of content to be used locally and internationally.
- To train teachers in digital content production; and use of ICT in the teaching and learning process.
3. Stakeholders :
- Staff members in ICT and Physics department.
- School administration
4. List of Activities
- .Training of teachers and students in Media production.
- Preparation and research for media production.
- Production and sharing of instruction videos on eLearning platform and YouTube.
- Use of ICT devices to make and edit videos, share the content and Internet research.
5. Expected result ;
Peer instructional videos in Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
6. Actual result :
7. The Project organisation :
Last Updated :