This is an educational resource for human nutritional needs.
For daily values, the RDI (Recommended Daily Intake) is the minimum necessary to prevent specific deficiencies. ODI (Optimum Daily Intake) is a daily value for improved health. UL is the upper limit, the amount before obvious overdoses occur.
- Human nutrition/Vitamins, fat soluble
- Human nutrition/Vitamins, water soluble
- Human nutrition/Vitamin-like compounds
- Human nutrition/Minerals, macro
- Human nutrition/Minerals, micro
- Human nutrition/Fatty acids, essential
- Human nutrition/Amino acids, essential
- Ph.D Liberman, Shari; Bruning. The real vitamins and Mineral Book.|date=1997|publisher=Avery