Free Energy Project
|Please share your thoughts about whether to merge this page with Free energy.|
Welcome to the Free Energy Project.
- 1 Project summary
- 2 Subprojects of the Free Energy Project
- 3 Learning material related to the Free Energy Project
- 4 Active participants
- 5 See also
Participants of the Free Energy Project develop collaborative research projects intended to produce unlimited energy.
This search for free energy may take various paths, like study of data for cosmological and particle physics experiments involving public databases, survey of inventions... The content of this project is organized according to these different paths.
The purpose of this project is manyfold:
- gain insight and understanding of natural phenomena,
- facilitate research related to this highly specialized topic in a wiki way.
- produce and organize learning resources on fundamental issues of Physics, Engineering, and Ecology.
- provide background reading material
Subprojects of the Free Energy Project
Choose or add a research subject. Organize it in order to facilitate learning and collaboration.
Learning materials and learning projects are located in the main Wikiversity namespace. Simply make a link to the name of the lesson (lessons are independent pages in the main namespace) and start writing!
You should also read about the Wikiversity:Learning model. Lessons should center on learning activities for Wikiversity participants. Learning materials and learning projects can be used by multiple projects. Cooperate with other departments that use the same learning resource.
Experimental data interpretation
Free Energy theories
neutrino coupling, superluminal energy transfer,
There are currently some problems that hinder free energy.
- no working prototype
- how to power a house and the grid with a prototype.
Exploring anomalous effects
Each activity has a suggested associated background reading selection.
Active participants in this Learning Group