Jump to navigation Jump to search
Objectives and Skills
This lesson assists users in creating Microsoft Access forms that allows users to enter data into a database.
- McFadyen: Relational Databases and Microsoft Access - Chapter 3 (Microsoft Access Forms)
- Global: Access 2016 Creating Forms
- YouTube: Access 2016 Forms - Form Wizard
- YouTube: Access Control Wizard Command Button
- YouTube: How to add Button in Microsoft Access
- Complete the tutorial GCF Global: Creating Forms.
- Review [McFadyen: Relational Databases and Microsoft Access - Chapter 4 (Microsoft Access Queries)]. Complete all of the exercises in Chapter 4.
- Form Wizard
- A software wizard or setup assistant is a user interface type that presents a user with a sequence of dialog boxes that lead the user through a series of well-defined steps.
- Footers appear at the bottom of a page.
- Headers are portions of a document that always appear at the top of a page.
- A label is a graphical control element which displays text on a form.