Cloud computing/Amazon Web Services/Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
Amazon AWS offers different Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instance types, you will have to select the appropriate instance according to your computing demands and prices. AWS price calculator can help you to take the right decision: https://calculator.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html.
- General Purpose: M5, M4, T2, t2.micro instances are free tier eligible, T2 ulimited (not free tier eligible)
- Compute Optimized: C5 (since November 2017) , C4. C5 instances are cheaper and more powerful than C4 instances.
- Memory Optimized: X1e, X1, R4
- Accelerated Computing: P3, P2, G3, F1
- Storage Optimized: H1, I3, D2
- July 2018, New R5, R5d, and z1d Instances available.
- "Amazon EC2 Instance Types – Amazon Web Services (AWS)". Amazon Web Services, Inc. Retrieved 2018-02-23.