Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Tomatoes"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- English-Chinese/Botanically, a tomato is a fruit—a berry, consisting of the ovary, together with its seeds, of a flowering plant
- English-Chinese/Numerous varieties of the tomato plant are widely grown in temperate climates across the world, with greenhouses allowing for the production of tomatoes throughout all seasons of the year
- English-Chinese/The size of the tomato varies according to the cultivar
- English-Chinese/Tomato is a fruit that is classified as a berry
- English-Chinese/Tomato is considered a vegetable because its sugar content is much lower than fruit
- English-Chinese/Tomato is the berry of a tomato plant
- English-Chinese/Tomato plants are perennials but are cultivated as annuals
- English-Chinese/Tomato plants are vines that have a weak stem and usually needs support
- English-Chinese/Tomato plants typically grow to 1–3 meters in height
- English-Chinese/Tomatoes are eaten in different ways, raw or cooked
- English-Chinese/Tomatoes are fruits - in botany, they are called berries - they are often used as vegetable ingredients or side dishes
- English-Chinese/Tomatoes are often used as part of a salad or main course, not a dessert