Astronomy college course/Chasing Pluto/in-class contributions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to this Presidential Sandbox. This page was designed to allow students at a campus computer lab to simultaneously edit.
- Pick the presidental alias to which you were assigned and edit. "King George" is the instructor's space.
- If you later decide to become a Wikimedia editor, you can copy/paste what you wrote here under your username.
- This page can be copied and pasted directly into the subpage of any Wikiversity resource. If these contributions contribute to a useful Wikiversity resource, this page and its subpages should be not be deleted. If necessary, this page and its subpages can be moved to the subpage of the resource that was written using these contributions.
- This is the prototype of such in-class contribution (Presidential) pages, and for that reason, it contains contributions to other Astronomy quizzes.
Two anonymous students have contributed to this page using IP edits from a campus computer:
Subpages[edit | edit source]
- King George III (1760-1820) (Instructor's page)