Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth."
- Life and Works
- Phenomenology of Knowledge
- Natural philosophy
- Biology and Psychology
- Cosmology and Theology
- Ontology and Language
- Ethics and Politics
- Natural Science 14-17th century. A paper that covers Aristotelianism in the 14th to the 17th century CE.
- Doctrine of Change. Excerpts from Aristotle's Physics.
- On the Soul: Outline. Outline of Aristotle, On the Soul.
- On the Soul: discussion group. Discussion group.
- Aristotle's Categories and Topics. Solved problem.
- Topic:Socrates, Plato and Aristotle
- Introduction to Philosophy
- Infinite Hierarchical Nesting of Matter