A school is a large organizational structure which can contain various departments and divisions. The departments and divisions should be listed in the departments and divisions section. The school should not contain any learning resources. The school can contain projects for developing learning resources.
Part of the Portal:Social Sciences
Development Science is one of the youngest social sciences starting out in the late 20th century. It emerged from various applications and specializations in economics, political science, sociology, and to some extent, environmental science. This field tackles matters regarding the development of countries and the world with respect to the economy, environment, government, and society. Possible professions include working for United Nations, the World Bank, most nongovernment organizations, governments, and also research centers.
Divisions and Departments 
Divisions and Departments of the School exist on pages in "topic" namespace. Start the name of departments with the "Topic:" prefix; departments reside in the Topic: namespace. Departments and divisions link to learning materials and learning projects. Divisions can link subdivisions or to departments. For more information on schools, divisions and departments look at the Naming Conventions.
- Topic:Development Science in Education
- Topic:Development Science in Economics
- Topic:Development Science in Gender
- Topic:Development Science in Governance and Administration
- Topic:Development Science in Inclusion
- Topic:Development Science in Health
- Topic:Development Science in Community
- Topic:Development Science and Information Technology
- School of Developmental Sciences
Active participants 
The histories of Wikiversity pages indicate who the active participants are. If you are an active participant in this school, you can list your name here (this can help small schools grow and the participants communicate better; for large schools it is not needed).
- Aftab Ahmed Abro
School news 
- 27 May 2005 - School founded!