The page below is a snapshot of a random selection from Wikiversity's current projects. Visit the real project page here.
Networked learning is a process of developing and maintaining connections with people and information, and communicating in such a way so as to support one another's learning.
Information and Communication Technologies
Following is a range of processes for communicating online and accessing a wide variety of information. Familiarise yourself with these processes, experiment, find and make contact with people and information relating to your areas of interest. If you feel confident in assisting people in the development of networked learning skills.
- Instant Communication
- eMail Lists
- RSS Feeds
- Finding and reusing learning resources
- Tags and social bookmarking
- Audio and video blogging
- Using free and open source software
- Networking distributed group communications
- Networked learning a biomass heat transfer system (work in progress) Leighblackall (talk) 11:19, 24 December 2012 (UTC)