Wikimania 2007 was in Taipei, from 3-5 August 2007. This page is to coordinate activities at or in parallel to Wikimania that relate to Wikiversity and/or education. We should aim to also do some distance conferencing too, to allow non-local Wikians to "attend" parts of the conference.
The meeting 
Wikimania 2007, the third annual international Wikimedia conference will be held August 3-5 in Taipei, Taiwan at Chien Tan Overseas Youth Activity Center.
- Pre-meeting podcast - on site
- WikipediaWeekly's meeting coverage
- IRC channel #wikimania was used to coordinate some aspects of the meeting.
Day 2 of the meeting 
- Lightning talk at Wikimania, about WikipediaWeekly.
- Wikimania coverage from AboutUs.org - notes on some Wikimania sessions.
Day 3 
- There were more live audio+video streams available during the Wikimania meeting sessions.
- Some fragments of meeting content:
- See the "slides" in PDF format for a study of newly-registered user behaviour (at Wikipedia) by Brianna Laugher.
- Wikiversity:Free education and free school? was mentioned by Teemu Leinonen in his Wikimania presentation.
- Learning and learning about learning in Wikiversity and Wikiversity workshop at Wikimania 2007 were drafts for  and  at Wikimania by User:Cormaggio.
Video Archives 
- Video archives of presentations made at Wikimania 2007 are being compiled. Right click on the links and download the OGG files to your hard drive. If anyone can get these files to play correctly, please post instructions here.
Other session resources 
- Strengthening and unifying the visual identity of Wikimedia projects: a step towards maturity by User:Guillom.
Wikiversity Coverage 
- Wikiversity Gains Momentum - PC World.