WikiProject study before editing:Science and creationism (Intelligent Design)
A congress could be organized on science and creationism as part of the WikiProject study before editing in september 2009.
This topic has been chosen by user:Moulton. Due to his block and conduct, this topic will not be pursued anymore. Therefore this page can be deleted, unless someone else is interested in doing something with this topic within the scope of the WikiProject study before editing.--Daanschr 08:45, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
- Please arrange for a custodian to recover the deleted references, below, per GFDL, and forward them to me. —Barry Kort 11:21, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
Literature and other sources
Problems with two articles according to User:Moulton
- links to the analysis and review
- w:David Berlinski
See this analysis: FeloniousMonk Blows It Again, July 8, 2008, and this related one, too: How Hrafn and Odd nature missed the mark, too.
See also this thread: Bibliographic Reference, and compare it to this thread: Cows to Whales.
- w:Icons of Evolution
See this talk page thread: Icons of Evolution Video, associated with this inexplicable reversion by Hrafn42.
- w:David Berlinski
- Brockman, John, Intelligent thought: science versus the intelligent design movement (New York 2006)
- Branch, Glenn and Scott, Eugenie C., The Latest Face of Creationism in the Classroom (Scientific American, December, 2008) 
- Kitcher, Philip, Living with Darwin and the future of faith (New York 2007)
- Numbers, Ronald Leslie, The creationists: from scientific creationism to intelligent design (Cambridge 2006)
- Pennock, Robert T., Intelligent design creationism and its critics: philosophical, theological, and scientific perspectives (Cambridge 2001) (several volumes)
- Scott, Eugenie C. and Glenn Branch, Not in our classrooms: why intelligent design is wrong for our schools (Boston 2006) (Online version)
- Shanks, Niall, God, the devil, and Darwin: a critique of intelligent design theory (Oxford 2004) (online version)
- w:List of works on intelligent design