|This page is currently undergoing major edits. Content that is added is likely to be moved/deleted/edited significantly in a short amount of time. All Wikiversitians with knowledge in this subject are welcome to help.|
Welcome to the Vietnam War course. In this course, you will learn about the uprising against the French whom originally had Vietnam as a Colonial possesion, and later the United State's involvement to stop the spread of Communism in Asia and help bolster democracy in the region.
Construction for this course began 29/4/2013. There is quite a lot to be added and any contributions or discussions would be appreciated. Due to the youth of this project, major changes are subject to occur. Learning resources will be added shortly.
This course will involve learning in increments of Weeks. The student would read the assigned reading, and have the option to answer several given questions and submit them to either myself (KonKweesta (discuss • contribs) 13:11, 29 April 2013 (UTC)) or any other users willing to contribute their time to be an instructor.
- French Colonial Occupation
- Unrest and Uprising against French
- French Withdrawel and American Involvement
- American Invasion and Draft for Vietnam Conflict
- American Political Unrest for War
- Guerrilla Warfare in the Vietnam War
- Problems facing American Generals
- Eventual Withdrawel of American Forces
- Fall of Saigon and Defeat of South Vietnam
- The Vietnam War in Popular Culture