week 0 p1 grading 1sfoerster 20:58, 21 February 2012 (UTC)
- 10/10 ... good job
week 1 p1 grading 184.108.40.206 20:35, 28 February 2012 (UTC)
- 10/10/0 ... did not push project forward ... if you were building a tutorial on blender then I would give some push points
reading week1 activities and your second task Eshipley 2:50, 28 February 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for coming in to work with the Makerbot and for all the research and tutorials you printed out. That swap meet at the museum was fun, thanks for going.
- 10/5/30 ... good description of taking the wire out, need to add that to the makerbot tutorial and link to it ... the picture of the screws from taking apart the print head was not good ... did not put it back together correctly .. need to put positive comments on team mates work pages ..
- 10/10/120 ... good job with everything .. add to the makerbot tutorial for more points
read week 3 activities and next task Engsihn 3:15 PM, 15 March 2012.
- Good job! Now you can print with the Makerbot. Also thanks for reminding to document on my personal work page.
read week 3 and 4 narratives Eshipley 6:29, 17 March 2012 (UTC)
- I didn't realize how helpful those Makerbot tutorials will be for others, until I read them. Nicely done.
- 10/10/250 .. excellent tutorials wow