User talk:Jade Knight
Social Sciences 
History of Ireland through Song 
Hello! I came across the History of Ireland Through Song page while googling around for posts in Edward O'Connor's Irish History in Song series (http://edward.oconnor.cx/tags/irish-history-in-song), and I thought if you were still interested in developing that project, you might find those posts useful as well. I decided to write to you directly instead of on the talk page there as (1) You look to me like the most frequent and highest-ranking poster there :) and (2) I thought it might be possible that even though that page hasn't been updated in quite a while, you might have worked on the subject elsewhere. Cheers! (The preceding unsigned comment was added by ErinOConnor (talk • contribs) .)
You are invited to register for the Wikiversity Assembly 
- The Wikiversity:Assembly has been established as a technique for developing reports on topics of import for Wikiversity administration. The Assembly is not a decision-making body, per se. Rather, it is designed to create or discover or estimate consensus, through focused, facilitated, thorough deliberation. Assembly reports may be referenced in regular Wikiversity discussions, but will not directly control outcomes. Where full consensus is not found, minority reports may be issued.
- I invite you to register for the Wikiversity:Assembly by adding your user name to the Wikiversity:Delegable proxy/Table.
- Registering for the Assembly creates no specific obligation, but does consent to direct communication as the Assembly may determine is appropriate. You may opt out of such direct communication by adding "no messages" to the Table when you register, in the user comment field, but it is unlikely that the default (communication allowed) will create burdensome traffic for you.
You are invited to name a proxy 
- When you register for the Assembly, you may optionally designate a "proxy."
- I suggest that you nominate, as a proxy, the user whom you most trust to participate positively in a Wikiversity discussion if you are unable to participate yourself. The proxy will not be voting for you in any process. Rather, the proxy will be considered to loosely represent you, as a means of estimating probable large-scale consensus based on small-scale participation, in the event that you do not personally participate.
- If you name a proxy, you will be consenting to direct communication with you by that proxy. If a named proxy accepts the proxy, you become, as long as you maintain the nomination (you may change it at any time), the "client" of the proxy, and by accepting, a proxy has consented to direct communication from the client.
- See Wikiversity:Delegable proxy for details.
I'm inviting all relatively inactive custodians to register for the Assembly, and to name a proxy as described. This is because you who have been and remain custodians have yourselves been trusted by the community, and your proxy choice, if you name one, may carry some reasonable weight, due to your experience. You may, of course, participate directly, whether you do or do not name a proxy. Thanks for considering this. --Abd 01:41, 12 September 2011 (UTC)
Request for joining my project 
School:Irish studies 
Hi Jade Knight!
I listed the School:Irish studies in the Category:Schools and twice this has been reverted by an IP. It seems to me listing the resource in the schools category may increase contributions. What do you think? --Marshallsumter (talk) 23:37, 30 October 2012 (UTC)